Sunday, January 9, 2011

Perfume Addiction

What's your addiction?
Damn it, for the past two years, I've been addicted to fancy perfume stuffs!
And they are expensive! So I bought them once a year T_T

I've had once Anna Sui Perfume Flight of Fancy, and it smells good and cute and fancy, wear it when you want to feel cute, edgy, sophisticated sexy at the same time! haha even the bottle design is fancy! nice!!



before it I used Nina Ricci Premier Jour, I love the bottle design! They geometric is visually simple and instantly filled my architectural sense!! the smell of this perfume is more formal than the anna sui, it fits your daily activity use, such as to the office, it is premier jour! haha..







I'm thinking to buy another perfume, hehe may be next 2 months! oh life ! so much expenses, and hard to control T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment