Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My thing for train and the city

Last year, I might be a fan of train, don’t get me wrong, I still do.

But only the sleep cabin train in Beijing and Jakarta-Bandung Train !! I BOLD THAT

I really hate the inner city train track that divides the city. It causes traffic jam, uncountable ‘naughty’ victims, who chose not to wait, and just got them killed instantly! Gee, I could feel the aura death there, it smells like blood every day when I passed the train track! UH May they are just my feeling, knowing that it has been accident there, at least once a month.

My friend made this thesis and it proved that dividing city main road with train, influenced the people welfare. There will be two sides, one side will have poor lifestyle, and the other will have good environment living. I don’t know, my analyze is that, no one would live near the track train as it will be noisy and etc. So the land value near the train track will drop, and voila! Slums!
And the slums spread like cancer, until it had found something to stop them.

Really, the government should do more than just midnight sale campaign. Wish I had a president who is rich enough (so he doesn’t have to corrupt), and an architect whose mind can be divided into 1 million parts. And each part does take control of itself in a smart way. Whose mind capable of giving output of our country problems, analyzing, and making solution about the country, rather than just political issue.

He will think about sustainable cities, how to fix Jakarta, how to improve
Indonesia’s island to island accessibility and everything! There’s so much thing to do! Gosh! Good city will produce good country and will end up in good economic life. It’s that simple but human just made it complicated with all the political intrigue and corruption.

Actually this is just my opinion, and of course, I would suggest uplifting the train track that had been made from the Dutch era, hey come on! It’s been a thousand years! This city needs to be fixed!

My lovely Jakarta!

No comments:

Post a Comment