Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love – Needs or Wants?

Sometimes I wonder, what love is, as until now I haven’t felt one.
Yes, those 4 letters.

I am searching for one now. Nonetheless, it ain’t coming yet. And then it popped to my mind again, do I really NEED love right now? Or Do I WANT love? As I write this article, I have just realized that I capitalized NEED and WANTS instead of the LOVE itself. Is it really love that I need now? Or it’s just my wants as the effect of seeing happy couple surrounded by me? I don’t know may be I’m both.

May be I don’t need love right now, but I do need something someone to deliver my inner passion of caring. But for now, love from my family, from my mom, my dad, my brothers and sisters, and my friends is enough for me.

Why would you want to be loved just by special someone, but the whole world doesn’t love you? Gee, I could not live with that! I’m greedy! I want both! Until the right time has arrived I will grabbed them all.

Thanks to keyboard and computer that had awoken me through this writings.

Love – Needs or Wants?
Love- Wants : comes every time
Love- Needs : will definitely arrive until it’s the right time
How's yours? needs or wants?

2 comments:

  1. "Love- Needs : will definitely arrive until it’s the right time"

    delivered nicely~~

    ]keep updating!![ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ampun as! gw kira ni blog gw kaga ada yang baca hahahaha eh masih ada toh!

    ReplyDelete