Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Friends




"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

I saw this from a friend's personal message, and kinda feel throbbed by these statement.

The past view day's been hectic, becoz of the offset deadline thingie, i've had this 'second judgement' day on Monday, and you kinda have to be prepared and finish all the drawings at that time, and yet, our drawings included the floor plans, sections, and elevations, perspective) - all the pleminary drawings you name it wasnt checked at all, and i was like WTF, its so unfair for all the pain in my red eyes and those dark circles!! damn it. However, i did sleep at 3 o'clock in the morning, and woke up at 7 to be sexy and smart to tickle the professors, and thanks to Jessica, for helping me doing the models (for the site and the surroundings buildings) :D I kinda love how dramatic this model has become.


Oh yea i kinda hvnt described the final project that i made, its a fashion school, with the name melvina school of fashion. don't ask why melvina. hahaha. its just my name. thats not my name thats not my name they call me stacey, whatevs. haha..

2 comments: